Grassroots Global Justice Alliance (GGJ), Climate Justice Alliance (CJA), Right to the City Alliance (RTTC) and Indigenous Environmental Network have teamed up under the banner It Takes Roots to Grow the Resistance. We mobilized an arc of activities within the first 100 days of the Trump administration, from political education to direct actions to national mobilizations to long term strategy sessions.
We are now preparing for the long haul, consulting our collective membership about next steps and planning trainings and convergences to keep growing our power. We believe it is within our power to make this a time we look back on as a historical turning point, where movements got stronger and more unified and began to cohere more defensive fights and pivot to the offensive together.
Here are two ways to give a rapid-response tax-deductible donation right now:
- Give a one-time gift through this secure online page! Select the amount you want to donate (or select "Other Amount" and enter the amount you want to give), fill out your contact information, and then under Payment Options at the bottom of the page select "Credit Card". When you click Confirm Contribution, you will be taken to another page where you can review your payment details, and then click Make Contribution. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
- Pledge a gift and send us a check. If you'd like to send us a check, please enter the amount you will donate, fill out your contact information, select "I will send payment by check" at the bottom of the page and click "Confirm Contribution".
- ** We like checks for any donation amount, and especially prefer a check for donations of $500 or more. Paying by check avoids the high processing fees associated with online giving. **
- Make the check out to "Grassroots Global Justice" with "It Takes Roots" in the memo and mail it to:
- Grassroots Global Justice, 7000 Carroll Ave, Suite 200, Takoma Park, MD 20912
All Donations are Tax-Deductible.
Thanks for your support!